About Oxford Owl for Home
Oxford Owl for Home was created by Oxford University Press to provide advice for parents who want to support their children through primary school. The site features expert tips on helping your child develop the key skills that will give them the best possible start, and help them approach learning with confidence and enthusiasm.
On the main Oxford Owl for Home web site, you'll find:
- A library of 250 FREE eBooks, including Oxford Reading Tree (you'll need to register to access them)
- Book recommendations by age and interest
- Fun activities to develop reading skills
- Fun activities to develop maths skills
- Videos and games to tackle times tables
- And much more!
If you've found our Guide to Starting School useful, why not register to receive our monthly newsletters? You’ll get regular advice on key educational topics, plus our pick of the resources on Oxford Owl.
Tell us what you think
We'd love to read your feedback about our Guide to Starting School, so if you've a spare minute please take our very short survey.