Q: How do I set up my school’s subscription/s?
A: If you are the person who purchased your school’s subscription/s:
When you purchase your subscription, you will be asked to provide a contact email address which will be used for all communication about your subscription. Following your purchase, you will receive a ‘Welcome to your new subscription’ email with:
- your subscription number to quote in any queries about your subscription
- contract details for your subscription, including start and end dates
- instructions for getting set up
- links to help and support for getting started.
If you don’t receive this email after your purchase, please check your junk folder in the first instance. If you still haven’t received it, please contact Customer Services at email@example.com or call +44(0)1536 452960.
Download our free Subscription Support Guide to help get you set up with your subscription on Oxford Owl for School. For further support, sign up to one of our free webinars for help getting started.
- Read Write Inc. Spelling Webinar
- Read Write Inc. Phonics Webinar
- Numicon Webinar
- Nelson Handwriting Webinar
- Inspire Maths Webinar
- Floppy's Phonics Webinar
New to Oxford Owl: If you are completely new to Oxford Owl for School, i.e. if you have never joined Oxford Owl as a free user and are not subscribed to any other subscriptions on Oxford Owl for School, you will receive an ‘Oxford Owl confirmation email’. Click on the confirmation link in this email to set up your Oxford Owl for School login and password. You will also receive a ‘Welcome to your new subscription’ email containing your contract information.
Registered free user or subscriber: If you are already a free registered user or are already subscribed to one of our other subscriptions, you can log in to Oxford Owl for School using your existing login and password to access your new subscription/s straight away. You will receive a ‘Welcome to your new subscription’ email containing your contract information.
Important: as the person who bought your school’s subscription/s, you will need to add other members of staff to your subscription/s on Oxford Owl for School as this is the only way they can also access your paid-for content. Once your colleagues have access to your subscription/s on Oxford Owl for School, they will also then have the ability to add other members of staff as required.
If you are NOT the person who purchased your school’s subscription/s:
Please see How do I access a subscription purchased by my school? for information on how to log in.
- Q: How do I access a subscription purchased by my school?
- Q: I have an Oxford Owl login but I can't see my subscription.
- Q: My school was already subscribed to a subscription and has just purchased one or more additional subscriptions – how do I get access?
- Q: Who can log in to our school’s subscription/s?
- Q: How can multiple teachers access our subscription/s?
- Q: A colleague hasn’t received their confirmation email – what should I do?
- Q: How do I remove staff from my school’s subscription/s?
- Q: How do I renew my school’s subscription/s?