Welcome to Oxford Owl Reading
Oxford Owl Reading has 250 free eBooks for you to share with your child as well as simple ideas, top tips, activities and games to help your child with their reading at home.
- 250 FREE eBooks in our library.
- Book recommendations from our experts, along with information about our best-selling Biff, Chip and Kipper series.
- Phonics help from Ruth Miskin.
- Storytelling videos.
- Julia Donaldson's top tips for reading with your child.
- Fun ideas to support your child's learning.
- Information on teaching methods and what will be expected of your child at school.
You’ll also find advice from educational experts on many areas including grammar, punctuation and spelling, motivating boys and how to help a child who is struggling with their reading.
Helping your child to learn to read and learn to love reading is one of the greatest gifts you can give them… and Oxford Owl is here to help you every step of the way.