Oxford Owl for Home
Share free support and resources with parents
Oxford Owl’s website for parents and carers, Oxford Owl for Home, is packed with information, tips and free activities designed to help parents support their child’s learning at home.
All the advice and activities on the Oxford Owl for Home site are curriculum linked and designed to be consistent with what’s being taught at school – and how it’s being taught.
Our most popular content includes:
- Guide to starting school – information to help parents prepare their child to start school.
- Phonics made easy – explaining phonics and how to say the sounds.
- Free eBook library – free eBooks covering Oxford Levels 1–20, for reading practice at home.
- Video library – expert films and animations covering tricky concepts like fronted adverbials and long division, as well as building kids’ resilience and storyteller videos.
- Preparing for KS2 SATs – blog posts packed with advice on preparing Year 6 children for their KS2 SATs.
How to share Oxford Owl with parents
If you would like to share our content with your parents, there are a number of ways you can do so. Click on the links below to download sample content.
You can also follow Oxford Owl on Facebook for daily tips, or subscribe to our YouTube channel.