Oxford Owl is an award-winning website full of expert advice, educational resources and free eBooks to support children's learning at primary school and at home. Oxford Owl connects home and school with two dedicated areas: Oxford Owl for Home provides support and resources for parents and carers, and Oxford Owl for School provides support and resources for teachers.
About Oxford Owl for Home: For parents and carers
Oxford Owl for Home was created by Oxford University Press to provide advice for parents and carers who want to support their children through primary school. The site features expert tips on helping your child develop the key skills that will give them the best possible start, and will help them approach learning with confidence and enthusiasm. Our free resources include:
- The free eBook library, including Oxford Reading Tree (you’ll need to register to access them).
- Advice on learning at home and at school.
- Book recommendations by age and interest.
- Kids’ activities and worksheets.
- Our brand-new video library.
- Activities and advice from our new series, Read with Oxford and Progress with Oxford .
About Oxford Owl for School: For teachers and schools
- Award-winning subscriptions and leadership support.
- Free teaching resources.
- Free eBooks.
- Free storytelling videos.
- Free professional development videos.
If you've found our summer feature useful, why not join us to receive our monthly e-newsletters? You’ll get advice on key educational topics and resources on Oxford Owl.